The Grad Night Party (GNP) is a celebration held on graduation night for our senior students. GNP is held at an off-campus venue, where the students can participate in many fun activities with their friends. The students will be in a safe, secure, supervised environment, enjoying one last big night with their graduating class. It's a great send-off for our wonderful graduating Seniors!
Early Bird Rate is $190 from NOW until 1/31/2024
Regular Rate will be $210 from 2/1/2024 to 5/17/2024 or until sold out
Purchasing an Early Bird Ticket automatically enters the student for a chance to win a door prize valued up to $250!!!
Grad Night Party is 100% funded through ticket sales, fundraising, and donations. A limited number of scholarships are available. Please email [email protected] for scholarship information. Donations to support students are gladly accepted.
Grad Night is a nationwide safe and sober event, sponsored by Homestead High PTSA, parents, and other sponsors.
Sponsorships from businesses and/or parents are accepted through 9/30/2023, but will be appreciated at any time. Sponsorships are tax deductible.
When: Starts June 6 @ 8:30 PM Ends June 7 @ 3:30 AM
Where: Meet at Homestead HS. Buses will transport students to and from the venue.
What is included? Transportation to a fun-filled and memorable night with classmates including activities, games, entertainment, dinner and treats—the perfect send-off after years of hard work.
Dress Code: Casual! This event is indoors, with some outdoor areas. Bring a jacket.
Please note: ALL students must ride the bus to and from the party.
* A zero tolerance policy will be in effect as agreed to on your signed Student Behavior Agreement and Waivers. All students will go through a security check-point at Homestead HS before they get on the bus. If anyone violates this policy, their parents will be called to come pick them up.
* We will send a link to the waivers you are expected to sign. Both parents/guardians and students are required to complete the waivers. This means each student will have two sets of waivers - one set signed by the parent/guardian and one set signed by the student.
* Tickets are NON-refundable & NON-transferable. There are no exceptions.
* Once students check in, they are not allowed to leave the party. There will be no in/out privileges.
* Students will be transported by bus back to Homestead HS by approximately 3:30 AM and that concludes the event.
More details will be forthcoming, as we get closer to the event.
Financial Aid is available in a limited amount, from the GNP Scholarship Fund. Please email [email protected] for more details.
If you are interested in volunteering to help plan this very exciting Grad Night Party, contact us via email and join the GNP Committee.
2024 GNP Co-chairs: Nanette Jackson and May Bakken